1275 Post Road Suite A 17 | Fairfield, CT | 06824
Retirement Income Resources, LLC helps investors meet the challenges of a complex, dynamic, and global economic environment. We focus on delivering discipline, process, and capability to our clients in an attempt to deliver value above and beyond the returns provided by the capital markets.
Financial Planning and Wealth Management are the core services available for our clients.
We offer customized financial and retirement planning for individuals, families and business owners. Each financial plan is tailored to our client's unique circumstances and goals. The plan is the roadmap for your financial future and a dynamic tool to revisit over time through ongoing review meetings.
Some of the key reasons for working on a financial plan include the following:
1. Meet your income needs over the balance of your lifetime
2. Optimize your investment portfolio for reasonable growth to outpace inflation
3. Manage risk effectively and strategically
4. Help you fulfill your desired legacy and planned giving goals
With your input, we will work closely with your other advisors (attorney, CPA, etc.) to implement your plan, regularly monitor your progress, and make adjustments when necessary.To get started, please complete our financial plan workbook.Financial Plan Workbook
Relying solely on traditional asset class allocation and buy-and-hold thinking may no longer help people fully meet their objectives. We believe that diversification across securities, asset classes, asset allocation approaches, and portfolio strategists can provide more predictable results for our clients through both bull and bear market cycles.
At Retirement Income Resources, LLC, we are focused on bringing the very best knowledge and experience in Asset Allocation and Portfolio Strategy to our clients. This involves strategic partnerships with institutional portfolio strategists combined with our ongoing due diligence, monitoring, and review process.
Our investment process involves the following steps:
1. Discovery meeting to understand your goals, objectives, and risk tolerance.
2. Presentation of Custom Investment Proposal.
3. Implementation of Account and Portfolio.
4. Ongoing Account Review.To Review our Institutional Portfolio Strategist Partnerships:
To Review our Strategic Risk Profiles and Risk Tolerance Tool:
RIR Strategic Risk Profiles
RIR Risk Tolerance Discovery Workbook